Social services center of Jonava districts (abbreviated to the Center) is a budgetary institution established by Jonava district municipality. It's purpose to provide high quality and available social services to all municipality residents, who belongs to social risk or/and marginalized groups, ensuring their equal participation in society.
The mission of the center - return for persons the ability to take care of themselves and to integrate into society.
- Our clients:Disabled adults and children and their family members
- Seniors and elderly people
- Low – income individuals, families
- Disadvantaged adults (released from imprisonment, addiction illness, the homeless)
- Disadvantaged children
- Disadvantaged families
- Foreigners granted asylum, refuges
- People going through a crisis (experienced domestic violence, etc.)
- Other social service recipients of the district